Standard Low load Vickers/Micro-Vickers Test Blocks
- Calibrated as per ISO 6507-3, IS 1501 (Part 3) and/or ASTM E92 (Annex A4), ASTM E384
- Calibrated at Fmi Calibration Laboratory, NABL accredited (ISO/IEC 17025:2017)
- Specially curated high-quality steel, aluminium and brass material
- Specially designed heat treatment and cryogenic treatment to achieve maximum long term hardness stability, consistency and repeatability
- Mirror surface finish by grinding, lapping and diamond polishing
- Calibration traceability: Vickers test blocks are calibrated using a standardising hardness testing machine which is directly and indirectly calibrated as per the requirements of ISO 6507-3 and ASTM E92 annex A2; using instruments traceable to SI system of units realised at NPL-India, NPL-UK, IMGC, NIST or PTB either directly or through NABL/UKAS/NVLAP/A2LA/DAkkS accredited laboratories.
- LASER marking on the surface of hardness value, Serial number, lab logo and reference indent location.
- Available in shapes: Φ36
- Recommended key usage: Perform Indirect verification/calibration of hardness testers as per ISO 6507-2, IS 1501 (Part 2) or ASTM E92 annex A1, ASTM E384, periodic quality control checks/intermediate checks, daily verifications, etc.
Available hardness scales and ranges as below
|Standard Low load / Micro Vickers Test Blocks|
|Scale||Hardness Range||Material / Size|
|HV-50 gm||Upto 232 HV||Steel / Dia 36 mm|
|HV-100 gm||Upto 464 HV|
|HV-200gm, HV-300 gm, HV-500 gm , HV-1||80-120, 120-200,200-300,300-400, 400-500,500-600,600-700,700-850|